top of page
About

About the Talent Business Alliance

Our Mission: The Talent Business Alliance supports local businesses at every stage of development. We foster a thriving and equitable business environment. We offer technical assistance, networking, marketing, and advocacy to create social and economic opportunities that expand the vitality of the community of Talent.

The Talent Business Alliance (TBA) of Talent, Oregon has been active since 2005 (formerly the Talent Chamber of Commerce). After a period of volunteer inactivity due to COVID-19, a new board reactivated TBA in the spring of 2022 and is working to support the small business and nonprofit community in Talent, Oregon. 

Talent lost 60% of our businesses in the Almeda Fire, and the remaining 40% (mostly small businesses) are struggling in the wake of incredible losses from the fire and the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Talent Business Alliance is building connections among local business owners, supporting their access to financial aid and business grants, increasing the customer base, and providing technical assistance to support the recovery of the business community.

townHallc.jpeg

Our Partners in Recovery

86cdac54da0d43e3f6dd69beb4ca18bd.png
pacific-power-logo.png
TURAlogo.jpeg
Allcare-Logo_with-TM_Full-Color_RGB_with-space.png
242697742_221664513326547_6602958750800132683_n.png
tfff-logo2.png
684341_593741.webp
WSO_RogueValleyVrtcolor.jpeg
Contact
bottom of page